Looking for some great new podcasts to listen to? As featured in the Podnews daily newsletter at https://podnews.net/ these are trailers for new and noteworthy shows. All audio is served directly from the individual podcast hosts, via the RSS feed. Wherever possible, we link to the podcast website and to our podcast pages. This feed is automatically produced from our newsletter coverage, which is typically driven by press releases from podcast publishers, or news stories. Learn more at https://podnews.net/trailers
Value for Value ⚡️
- History Tea TimeHistory Official website: https://www.youtube.com/c/lindsayholiday Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iatgh _From the Airwave Podcast Network:_ History Tea Time is a history podcast from Lindsay Holiday that spills the tea on history. This weekly show has just released an episode on Boudica, Iceni Queen of Celtic Britain. © Lindsay Holiday
- Buzzsprout ConversationsEducation Official website: http://prl.buzzsprout.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/i1irg After Adam Curry told them off for only publishing their conversations with podcasters on YouTube, rather than - um - a podcast, Buzzsprout Conversations has been launched by the podcast host as an actual podcast. The show lets you learn from podcasters about their success. © 2023 Buzzsprout Conversations
- In Retrospect with Susie Banikarim and Jessica BennettHistory, Film, Tv, Culture, Society Official website: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-in-retrospect-with-susie-122206786/ Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iasxv In Retrospect with Susie Banikarim and Jessica Bennett is new from iHeart, wondering if there's a cultural moment from your past that looks different in retrospect. Every week, the hosts revisit a pop culture moment from the 80s and 90s that shaped them — to try to understand what it taught us about the world, and a woman’s place in it. It launched last week. © 2023 iHeartPodcasts
- Fast Company DailySubscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iateo _Part of the Airwave podcast network:_ Fast Company Daily promises stories, tips, and advice on how employees, managers, and businesses are working smarter, all from Fast Company and all in less than five minutes each weekday.
- Ask Men AnythingComedy and Society & Culture Official website: http://betches.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iatcy Ask Men Anything is new today from the Betches network. It's by NYC comedian Emma Willmann, and she's on a mission to answer the one question that has stumped our universe for centuries: Why do men…? Each week, Emma is inviting some of the funniest and most interesting men she knows into the studio to ask the biggest, weirdest, and most pressing questions of Earth’s most mysterious beings. © Betches Media. All rights reserved.
- Case 63Fiction Official website: https://gimletmedia.com/ Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iasdz The scripted podcast Case 63 returns today for a second season. All 10 episodes will be available for listeners to binge on premiere day on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Spotify tell us it was the most streamed scripted podcast in the world; and was adapted from the original show from Chile.
- Shadow RealmKids & Family and Fiction Official website: https://www.thearyachronicles.com/ Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iam9i _From the Airwave podcast network:_ Shadow Realm is back for a new season. A San Francisco teenager finds out he has magical powers after falling through a fault in the earth and into some mythical lands. But - can he save his friends? © 2023 Reenita Malhotra Hora
- Imagine Audio: Peter and the Acid KingTrue Crime, Culture, Society, History Official website: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-peter-and-the-acid-king-117233473/ Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iamn1 Peter and the Acid King, a co-production of iHeartPodcasts and Imagine Audio, is new this week. The show dives deep into the grimy, chaotic world of the Los Angeles punk scene in the early 80s to tell the little known story of an unsolved case - the brutal murder of a TV host. © 2023 iHeartPodcasts
- Dateline: Missing In AmericaTrue Crime Official website: https://www.nbcnews.com/datelinemissing Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/ia2a6 The winner of "outstanding episodic series" of CrimeCon, Dateline: Missing In America focuses on one person’s story, as told by those left behind © 2022 NBCUniversal Media LLC, all rights reserved
- Earn & InvestBusiness Official website: http://earnandinvest.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/i4bbd _From the Airwave podcast network:_ Earn & Invest has thought-provoking conversations that empower you to Earn and Invest wisely, shaping your future while making informed decisions today. Recent episodes have looked at early retirement.
- The Cash ConversationBusiness, Education and Education Official website: https://shows.acast.com/the-cash-conversation-caba-charity Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat8s Even accountants find it hard to get on top of their personal finances: and caba, an occupational charity, has launched The Cash Conversation to help. New research suggests that almost half of all young accountants experience anxiety around their financial security. The show is weekly and launched this week. © caba charity
- IGN Daily UpdateNews and Leisure Official website: https://ign.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/ias9l _From the Airwave Podcast Network:_ IGN Daily Update is IGN’s daily update on the world of video games, movies, and television, featuring the latest news, previews, and reviews. It recently looked at announcements from Nintendo and Playstation, as well as the success of The Little Mermaid on Disney+. © 2023 IGN
- SCREAMING CREATIVITYArts Official website: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/screamingcreativity Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7i SCREAMING CREATIVITY is a new video podcast from WPP - the world’s largest marketing and communications company, hosted by WPP Chief Creative Officer Rob Reilly. It's all about what it means to be creative; and who determines what creativity is? © ROB REILLY | WPP
- Supply chain بالعربيBusiness Official website: http://supplychainbialarabi.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7k Supply chain بالعربي is claimed to be the first Arabic-language podcast for procurement and supply chain professionals in MENA. The press release tells us why it's important: podcasts using the Arabic language are less than 0.4% of the global podcast numbers, serving Arabic speakers who represent 4% of the global population. © 2023 Supply chain بالعربي
- KJZZ's Period, The EndPolitics, News Official website: https://kjzz.org/content/1847082/period-end-not-really-podcast-about-menopause Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7q KJZZ’s Kathy Ritchie (above) likes to talk about things that make most people uncomfortable. KJZZ’s Period, The End is an educational series about menopause, a chapter of life that can be gut wrenching, exhausting and just plain confusing. It launched yesterday. © 2023
- Mina and Lucy's Guide to Slaying DraculaFiction Official website: https://www.gzmshows.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7s It's almost Halloween already, it would seem: Mina and Lucy’s Guide to Slaying Dracula launches today from Gen-Z Media, with Bradley Whitford as the legendary vampire hunter, Professor Van Helsing. It's a 20-episode comedy adventure, which wraps up on the lead-up to Halloween itself. © 2023 Gen-Z Media
- Data Over DogmaReligion & Spirituality Official website: dataoverdogmapod.com Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7t _From the Airwave Podcast Network:_ Data Over Dogma isn't your pastor’s Bible podcast. This is a deep interrogation of the book, and we’re bringing receipts. Bible scholar Dr. Dan McClellan and atheist podcaster Dan Beecher team up to discover what the Bible actually says, what it decidedly doesn’t say (even if everyone thinks it does), and explore the history of the most popular book of all time. © 2023
- The Digital Her PodcastTechnology Official website: http://www.digitalher.co.uk Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat7h In the UK, The Digital Her Podcast is new today, as part of a Greater Manchester-wide initiative that encourages women into the tech industry. It brings together women from the 350-strong Digital Her community to have a series of inspiring conversations about what the tech industry has to offer, what opportunities are available, as well as topics that affect many people such as understanding Imposter Syndrome or moving into leadership roles. © 2023 The Digital Her Podcast
- Physical CapitalSports, History and Society & Culture Official website: https://www.broccoli.productions/ Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/iat5j Former British Champion and the first Black woman to ever swim for Great Britain, Rebecca Achieng Ajulu-Bushell hosts the second series of the Physical Capital podcast which launches today. The show will focus on the human relationship with swimming, including how humans' ability to swim has been influenced by politics, geography and the unequal distribution of resources. It's from Broccoli Productions. © Broccoli Productions 2022
- Engadget Morning EditionNews, Technology Official website: https://omny.fm/shows/engadget-morning-edition Subscribe in all apps: https://podnews.net/podcast/i7ch1 _From the Airwave Podcast Network:_ Good morning from Engadget! In Engadget Morning Edition, join Mat Smith as he takes you through the day’s biggest tech stories. © 2023 Engadget