1) Creates free and open source technology for discovering, listening to, and sharing podcasts and podcast highlights.
2) Hosts podcast text metadata (titles, summaries, categories, etc.) found in publicly available podcast RSS feeds.
3) Does not host or edit podcast images or audio files. All images and audio files on podverse.fm are referenced from links in publicly available podcast RSS feeds.
4) Clips load within their full episode media files, so the clip listener has access to the full media file.
5) Does not put advertisements next to or within podcast content, or anywhere on podverse.fm, without podcaster permission.
6) Will take down any podcast's content from podverse.fm at their request.
7) Will never sell user data.