My name is Dylan Hynson, the creator of the College Dorm Sports podcast. The CDS podcast brings you interesting sports talk and discussions from the great young minds of the world. Maybe a guest on this show will be The President one day (we'll get a betting line on this). If you like sports and want to get fresh takes from college kids, this is your podcast. Give us a listen!
- CDS Episode 11: CDS March Madness Bracket 2019 w/ Kyle GrisamoreOn this special edition of College Dorm Sports, Dylan invites Kyle Grisamore and Jack Fletcher to help fill out the offical NCAA bracket of the CDS podcast. They go through each game with a 2 out of 3 vote take until they crown a national champion. Find out who they guys had going all the way, it may help you win a million. Plus, join our ESPN tournament challenge group "College Dorm Sports"
- CDS Podcast 10: The Lakers Dumpster Fire Year and NBA Power Ranking w/ Alex MerritOn this episode of College Dorm Sports, Dylan is rejoined by Alex Merrit to continue their NBA discussions. They talk about the Lakers season from hell and who is to blame for the disaster. Also, they break down their top 10 NBA power rankings with just a few games to go before the playoffs.
- CDS Episode 9: Bryce Harper Got How Much? and MLB Preview w/ Sam WaltersOn this episode of College Dorm Sports, Dylan sits down with podcast newbie Sam Walters and podcast regular Jack Fletcher to talk about the new Bryce Harper contract and what it means for him, the Phillies and the rest of baseball. Plus, they break down the MLB season and what is likely in store for the major contenders.
- College Dorm Sports Episode 8: NBA Talk w/ Alex MerritOn this episode of College Dorm Sports, Dylan and returning guest Alex Merrit discuss the NBA and look ahead to the rest of the season. They debate whether the Eastern or Western conference is superior following major trades from the East powers. They also discuss the playoffs and which teams they feel will be playing for the Larry O'Brien Trophy this season. Plus, podcast regular Jack Fletcher makes a surprise guest appearance near the end of the episode to talk about the offseason, including free agency landing spots, where Zion Williamson will be drafted, and Anthony Davis trades.
- College Dorm Sports Episode 7: Trade Deadline SpecialOn this episode of College Dorm Sports, Dylan and new podcast guest Alex Merrit discuss the NBA Trade Deadline and the impact of some of the biggest moves made throughout. They talk about Anthony Davis remaining a Pelican and the what it means for this offseason. Plus, the Kristaps Porzingis blockbuster is discussed, and where the trade puts the Knicks and Mavericks going forward. Plus, best trades, worst trades, and more.
- CDS Episode 5: First Solo Episode: Anthony Davis, Blockbuster Trade, Super Bowl LIIIOn this edition of the CDS podcast, Dylan is by himself on the pod and ready to dive into the weeks biggest headlines. He talks about Anthony Davis' soon departure from New Orleans and the impacts for all teams involved. Plus he discusses the blockbuster trade by the Mavericks and Knicks and the winners of the trade. And he talks about his trip to Super Bowl LIII media days and the Big Game predictions and Tom Brady's legacy.
- College Dorm Sports Ep 4: Championship Week w/JC GonzalezOn this episode of CDS, Dylan's back for the first time in a month of rest and relaxation. After a failed recording last week, Dylan is ready to dive into championship weekend with inaugural episode guest JC Gonzalez. We break down Jared Goff's performance, the legend of Tom Brady continuing, and much more. And they might talk about some officiating from those games. Plus, five (or six) questions for JC and the state of the podcast address.
- College Dorm Sports Ep 3: NFL w/ Jack FletcherOn this edition of CDS, Dylan sits down with roommate and podcast regular Jack Fletcher to talk about the wild Week 15 games in the NFL including Chargers vs Chiefs, Rams vs Eagles, and Colts vs Cowboys. Plus, we discuss our top 10 teams, worst 5 (or 12) teams, MVP and ROTY races, and the playoff picture and predictions. (Podcast stops at a weird place, editing issue)
- College Dorm Sports Episode 2: Kyle Grisamore, Atlanta United Celebration*Late upload this week due to technical difficulties*. On this episode CDS, Dylan sits down with longtime friend and Atlanta Sports hater Kyle Grisamore to talk about his Seattle Seahawks following their impressive win over the Minnesota Vikings. Plus, he shares the moment he began to hate Atlanta sports teams and talks about the chances of a Seahawk Super Bowl run this year. Later on, Dylan discusses being in attendance for the MLS Cup and witnessing a championship for the first time in his life.
- College Dorm Sports Episode 1: J.C. Gonzalez and the Atlanta Sports CurseOn the inaugural/first released episode of College Dorm Sports, host Dylan Hynson sits down with LA fan J.C Gonzalez to talk about why Georgia may be the worst/most cursed sports state in America. Conversation continues with NBA First Team through 25 games, Rodgers/McCarthy, Los Angeles sports, and much more.