- LW 83 - Spirituality of Work (Q&A @ Seton Hall University)I've been blessed and humbled to speak at my alma mater, Seton Hall University. Tune in as I share my testimony with Dr. Allan Wright and his students, as we dive into the meaning of work, connecting through culture, and living a community-driven, servant-minded vocation.
- LW 82 - Winning vs. Honoring (Salman from The Upstream Podcast)[REPURPOSED from The Upstream Podcast] About a year ago, Matt Pana of @likewisepodcast asked me to be on his podcast. I had no idea why he would want to speak to me or what we would speak about. I was truly humbled that he shared with me that I had been someone he had looked up to as a drummer. I played drums for many years because I enjoyed it and was not intending to have any impact or influence on anyone. To hear him honor me in this way and to be able to speak on his podcast gave me encouragement to pass along honor.
- LW 79: The Art of Pivoting w/ Danielle MaglenteFROM THE CUT THE SMALL TALK PODCAST In my life, I've learned that while veering off course of our chosen paths might have been (and still is) discouraged, it’s often the pivots you make in life, and those rare opportunities that you just say “yes” to, that teach us the most about ourselves- what lights us up, what brings meaning to our lives, and how resilient we actually are. In this next episode of “Cut the Small Talk,” I catch up with an old college friend, Matt Pana, who continues to make successful pivots in his life that have led him to opportunities and careers that cater to both his passions and his desire for sustainability.
- LW 69: Mitchell Grey (Band Reunion)Man, it's great to be back! Our #StayHome culture brings some of us back to our roots. Tune in as Matt brings the back the pod with his bandmates from Mitchell Grey, as they discuss accountability, connectivity, and digital collaboration. (Music Credit: Ryan Mitchell Grey's ASTOR)
- LW 68: Adriel Luis (Curator @ The Smithsonian)The Bay’s own Adriel Luis got his start through poetry and music collective ILL-Literacy. Today, he works for The Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC as Curator of Digital and Emerging Media. Tune in as Matt and Adriel catch up in this special extended edition, as they discuss creative auras and activating your imagination.
- LW 67: David Paige (Singer/Songwriter)Singer/songwriter David Paige’s career grew exponentially after competing on VH1′s Make a Band Famous, rubbing heads with Natasha Bedingfield and Tyson Ritter from All American Rejects. Tune in as Matt and David chat it up, as they discuss Chicago beginnings and honoring his father’s memory through music.
- LW 64: The Rooks (Band)Wesleyan University's favorite sons The Rooks join the podcast this week straight from Midtown Manhattan. You can catch the band performing throughout residencies in New York. Tune in as Garth, Spencer and Matt chat it up, as they discuss comic book comparisons, acapella beginnings, and making practice perfect.