For 30 years, New York's legendary Comedy Cellar has served as the launching pad for greatest stand up comedians in the world. Colin Quinn, Dave Chappelle, Ray Romano, Dave Attell, Chris Rock, Jon Stewart, Dane Cook, Robert Kelly and Greg Giraldo are just a few of the comedians who began as Cellar regulars. But classic stage performances have never been the only show going on at the Cellar. The biggest comedians in the world come to sit at the table upstairs, where comedians come to argue and discuss the events of the day and their lives, sharpening their their comedy knives on each other. This kibitzing (an inspiration for Comedy Central's Tough Crowd), has always been a private affair... until now. Join us for a weekly peek into the happenings at the Comedy Cellar's comedian table, where the funniest people in the world debate and discuss. Subscribe now and don't miss a second of it. We would love to hear your comments. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cars and Comedy with Adam FerraraNoam Dworman, Dan Naturman and Periel Aschenbrand sit down with actor and comedian, Adam Ferrara. Ferrara's multiple television appearances include the FX series Rescue Me, playing NYPD Sgt. Frank Verelli opposite Edie Falco on Showtime series Nurse Jackie, co-hosting the critically acclaimed BBC sensation US version of Top Gear and numerous others. His comedy album, It’s Scary in Here, debuted number one on iTunes.
- Common Sense Politics with Ruy TexeiraRuy Teixeira is a nonresident senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), where he focuses on the transformation of party coalitions and the future of American electoral politics. Before joining AEI, he was a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress from 2003 to 2022.A political demographer and commentator, Dr. Teixeira is the author of numerous books, reports, and articles. He is the coauthor of The Emerging Democratic Majority (Scribner, 2002), one of his most influential books, which was selected as one of the best books of the year by the Economist.
- Philip Bump Debrief with Michael Moynihan, Mike Pesca and Eli LakeNoam Dworman and Dan Naturman have a round table to discuss the episode with Philip Bump that went viral. Eli Lake is a journalist and the former senior national security correspondent for The Daily Beast and Newsweek. Currently, he is a columnist for the Bloomberg View. He has, among others, contributed to CNN, Fox, C-SPAN and Charlie Rose.Created and hosted by Mike Pesca, The Gist is the longest running daily news podcast in history, consistently ranked in Apple's Top 20 Daily News charts. In addition to guest hosting NPR Programs, he has frequently appeared on MSNBC, CNN, and The PBS Newshour, and written for The Washington Post, The Guardian, GQ, and more. Michael Moynihan is a journalist, former National Correspondent for Vice News and co-host of The Fifth Column podcast. He was the cultural news editor for The Daily Beast/Newsweek, and the managing editor of Vice magazine.
- Trump, and the Elites vs the Deplorables with Daniel Drezner and Dov DavidoffNoam Dworman and Dan Naturman sit down with Daniel Drezner and Dov Davidoff.Daniel Drezner is Professor of International Politics, a nonresident senior fellow at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, and the co-director of Fletcher's Russia and Eurasia Program. He has written seven books and published articles in numerous scholarly journals.Dov Davidoff is a comic and an actor whose television appearances include The Tonight Show, Crashing and numerous others. He is regular at The Comedy Cellar.
- Philip Bump Battles on Hunter BidenNoam Dworman sits down with Philip Bump and Dov Davidoff. Philip Bump is a national columnist for The Washington Post; before that he led political coverage for The Atlantic Wire. One of the paper’s most read writers, he focuses on the data behind polls and political rhetoric.Dov Davidoff is a comic and an actor whose television appearances include The Tonight Show, Crashing and numerous others. He is regular at The Comedy Cellar.
- Intelligence with Richard HaierDr. Richard J. Haier is Professor Emeritus in the School of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, where he has been teaching and conducting research since 1984. In addition to his many professional publications, Professor Haier's research has been featured on NOVA scienceNOW, NPR, CNN, and CBS Sunday Morning, and in numerous newspaper and magazine articles.Nick Griffin has appeared on Conan, The Late Late Show, in his own half-hour Comedy Central special and was featured on The Late Show with David Letterman eleven times. His special, Absolutely Wonderful is available on YouTube.
- Embracing Elderhood with Dr. Louise AronsonNoam Dworman and Dan Naturman are joined by Dr. Louise Aronson, returning guest, psychiatrist Dr. Larry Durlofsky and comic, Maddie Wiener. Dr. Aronson is a leading geriatrician, writer, educator, professor of medicine at UCSF and the author of the New York Times bestseller and Pulitzer Prize finalist, Elderhood: Redefining Aging, Transforming Medicine, and Reimagining Life.Maddie Wiener was selected as a New Face at the 2021 Just for Laughs Festival, and recently taped a stand up set for Comedy Central. She has also appeared on You Up w/ Nikki Glaser on Comedy Central's Sirius XM channel, and PAUSE with Sam Jay on HBO.
- Dr. Orna GuralnikNoam Dworman and Dan Naturman sit down with world-renowned Clinical Psychologist and Psychoanalyst, Dr. Orna Guralnik. She is on faculty at NYU, co-founder of the Center for the Study of Dissociation and Depersonalization at the Mount Sinai Medical School and is featured on Showtime’s documentary series, Couples Therapy. Special guest Juanita Dworman.
- Todd BarryTodd Barry is an actor and comic whose numerous television and film appearances include HBO’s Flight of the Conchords and Mickey Rourke’s deli boss in 2009 Oscar winner The Wrestler. His stand up appearances include The Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Kimmel Live! and two Comedy Central Presents specials. He has a stand up special on Netflix called Spicy Honey and he is the author of Welcome to Hattiesburg. He is a regular at The Comedy Cellar.
- The News with David FolkenflikDavid Folkenflik was described by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News as "a really weak-kneed, backstabbing, sweaty-palmed reporter." Others have been kinder. The Columbia Journalism Review, for example, once gave him a "laurel" for reporting that immediately led the U.S. military to institute safety measures for journalists in Baghdad.Based in New York City, Folkenflik serves as NPR's media correspondent.
- Jaye McBrideDan Naturman and Periel Aschenbrand sit down with Jaye McBride. McBride is funny, smart and proudly transgender. She is the first openly transgender comedian to perform at Madison Square Garden and is a regular at New York City’s “Comedy Cellar." In 2021, she was featured as one of the "New Faces" at the Just For Laugh's Comedy Festival.
- Jay JurdenDan Naturman and Periel Aschenbrand sit down with comedian, writer and actor, Jay Jurden. Jurden was named one of Variety's 10 Comics to Watch in 2022, has appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and is a Staff Writer for Apple TV+'s The Problem With Jon Stewart.
- Dan McLaughlinNoam Dworman and Dan Naturman sit down with Dan McLaughlin, senior writer at National Review online and a fellow at National Review Institute. His writings on politics, baseball and law have appeared in numerous newspapers, magazines and legal journals. They discuss responsible reporting, conspiracy theories and the Trump indictments.
- Zach Zimmerman: Is it Hot in Here?Noam Dworman, Dan Naturman and Periel Aschenbrand sit down with Zach Zimmerman. Zach Zimmerman is a comedian and the author of “Is It Hot in Here (Or Am I Suffering for All Eternity for the Sins I Committed on Earth)?” He is a Comedy Cellar regular and contributor to The New Yorker Magazine.