Pressed was created by some pressed ass bitches, Hayley and Kayli. Recent graduates who thought they would use their communication degrees best by making a podcast where they talk about anything and everything that PRESSES them. Is this resume builder worthy? Our parents hope so! Regardless, Hayley and Kayli hope you will take something from it, whether that be entertainment or advice. Just remember: Stay Pressed!
- S4, Ep7: Things Are Getting Strange!This week, we’re taking another dip into the multiverse with Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness! Following the aftermath of Endgame, Strange isn’t sure if he made the right call when it came to saving the world from Thanos. With the arrival of America, Strange gets the opportunity to see how his other selvesContinue reading "S4, Ep7: Things Are Getting Strange!"
- S4, Ep6: Everything Everywhere All At OnceThis month, Hayley and Kayli are exploring the magnitude of the multiverse with our movie picks. First up, is Everything Everywhere All At Once. Our mediocre hero, Evelyn, has given up on all of her dreams and settled for a life she doesn’t really want. On her way to get audited, her “husband” tells herContinue reading "S4, Ep6: Everything Everywhere All At Once"
- S4, Ep5: Our Lord and Savior, Donnie DarkoThis week, we decided that it was time to sprinkle in some positivity with our movie choices by watching some of our faves! Hayley’s pick is the twisty, mind-bending dark comedy, Donnie Darko. We follow our hero and resident emo boy, Donnie Darko, who recently escaped being crushed to death by a jet engine andContinue reading "S4, Ep5: Our Lord and Savior, Donnie Darko"
- S4, Ep4: Let Me Be Your UmmaThis week, Hayley and Kayli are uncovering their mommy issues with the hidden gem Umma. This psychological thriller follows Amanda who lives out in the middle of nowhere with her daughter, Chrissy. After an estranged uncle comes to visit, Amanda learns that her mother has passed away. In the wake of this news, Amanda becomesContinue reading "S4, Ep4: Let Me Be Your Umma"
- S4, Ep3: To The Batman…This month we are kicking things off with the gritty noir known as The Batman. This film follows our batty detective, Bruce Wayne. Gotham’s most prominent figures are being targeted in a string of murders, with the killer leaving behind riddles address to Batman himself. Were we on the edge of our seats during thisContinue reading "S4, Ep3: To The Batman…"
- S4, Ep2: The Not So Fresh Prince of Bel AirAs February comes to a close, Hayley and Kayli decided to end the month with Bel Air. This remix of an old favorite is a Peacock exclusive where the comedy has been swapped out for all of the drama! The first episode brings a little spice to the iconic line “I got in one littleContinue reading "S4, Ep2: The Not So Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
- S4, Ep1: Meteor Man Saves the Day!Happy Black History Month everyone! This month, Hayley and Kayli are prioritizing movies and shows that highlight black voices. Our first pick is The Meteor Man, the first black superhero movie! This action comedy follows Jefferson Reed’s transformation from substitute teacher to Meteor Man. This hero can do it all! He can fly, talk toContinue reading "S4, Ep1: Meteor Man Saves the Day!"
- S3, Ep24: We’ll Be BaaaackHello 2022! Is there a better way to celebrate the New Year than by releasing an episode that was supposed to come out back in October? Probably! But Hayley and Kayli didn’t want to leave this one behind. This week we are reviewing Lamb, a dreamy farming simulation gone wrong. We follow Maria and IngvarContinue reading "S3, Ep24: We’ll Be Baaaack"
- S3, Ep23: Gabriel Sends His Best!Hey y’all! We know it’s been a while, but we’re back with this banger of a movie. This week, Hayley and Kayli are ready to cut out the cancer of Malignant. We are following Madison, a recent victim of a home invasion where she lost not only her unborn child, but also her abusive husband.Continue reading "S3, Ep23: Gabriel Sends His Best!"
- S3, Ep22: Say His Name!Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyma… Come on, you didn’t really think we were gonna say it right? This week, Hayley and Kayli are getting ready to give some sweets to the sweet as they dive into Candyman 2021. This followup to the original Candyman follows our couple: Tony and Brianna. When the couple learns aboutContinue reading "S3, Ep22: Say His Name!"
- S3, Ep21: Norman’s ComebackDon’t make a noise, don’t move, and don’t breathe! This week, Hayley and Kayli are talking about the fascinating “sequel” of Don’t Breathe 2. This time, Norman traded in his turkey baster for some random kid he found on the street. Unfortunately, good things don’t last long for this guy as once again some badContinue reading "S3, Ep21: Norman’s Comeback"
- S3, Ep20: Finally Wrapping Shit Up“The truth will be your curse.” This week we are finally wrapping shit up with the Fear Street trilogy. This time, we follow Deena as she steps into Sara Fier’s shoes to relive what happened in Union in 1666. As the town descends into blight and chaos, the townspeople find their perfect scapegoat: Sara Fier.Continue reading "S3, Ep20: Finally Wrapping Shit Up"
- S3, Ep19: Summer Camp Was Killer!“In Shadyside, the past is never really past.” This week, we’re checking up on our favorite witch, Sara Fier in Fear Street 1978. This time we’re at Camp Nightwing following sisters, Cindy and Ziggy. Camp is usually filled with fun, games, and friendship, but this year it’s all about murder, murder, and more murder! WasContinue reading "S3, Ep19: Summer Camp Was Killer!"
- S3, Ep18: Deena’s Crazy AssHigh school is all fun and games until your ex gets cursed! This week, Hayley and Kayli are discussing the 90s nostalgic galore that is Fear Street Part 1: 1994. Shadyside has been plagued for centuries by killers and tragedies. Some say that Shadyside is cursed by the evil witch Sara Fier, but is thatContinue reading "S3, Ep18: Deena’s Crazy Ass"
- S3, Ep17: A Not So Quiet PlaceBlockbusters are back and John Krasinski waited patiently to unveil A Quiet Place Part II for when theaters returned. Hayley and Kayli braved the close confinements of the movies to bring you their review of this long awaited sequel. Tune in to find out how they felt the second part compared to the first and how they viewed the expanded apocalyptical world where making any noise is life or death.
- S3, Ep16: Anna, Get Your Ass Out the Window!I’m sure you have heard of Peeping Tom but I would like to introduce you to his female counterpart: Peeping Anna. This week Hayley And Kayli review the novel and new Netflix movie, Woman in the Window. Tune in to find out how well the movie stayed true to its original story and what theyContinue reading "S3, Ep16: Anna, Get Your Ass Out the Window!"
- S3, Ep15: Was It Maud or Was It God?This week, Hayley and Kayli are looking for the truths of life. Are we living in a simulation? What happens when we die? As you can see this week’s movie, St. Maud, brought some intense conversations about our time here on Earth. The psychological thriller half of this movie had the girls pondering just howContinue reading "S3, Ep15: Was It Maud or Was It God?"
- S3, Ep14: We’re All Sheep and Justice League Was Just Okay.Hayley and Kayli are back this week with a special episode featuring not one but two movies. That’s right, they suffered through the original Justice League and Zach Snyder’s Justice League just to see what all the hype was about. From Wonder Woman to Batman these girls spare no feelings on what they thought aboutContinue reading "S3, Ep14: We’re All Sheep and Justice League Was Just Okay."
- S3, Ep13: A Deadly IllusionHere’s a deadly illusion for you: Hayley and Kayli didn’t waste 2 hours watching another Netflix Top 10 movie! This week, we are parsing through Deadly Illusions trying to figure out what was real and what was an iLlUsIoN. This would be a lot easier to do if the movie didn’t feature every overdone tropeContinue reading "S3, Ep13: A Deadly Illusion"
- S3, Ep12: We Don’t Care A LotThis week, Hayley and Kayli tackle a girl boss film about elder abuse. That's right, we're talking about I Care A Lot. If you're looking for a movie that defies all reality - this one's for you! Listen in as Hayley and Kayli try to understand how characters manage to evade death and why this movie features the worst Russian Mob in history.